Are you looking for a new job?
Do you get very nervous before an interview?
Do you feel that you don't get the job because, you're so anxious it either shows by perfuse sweating, or you find it difficult to talk?
Get that job
We do a special programme for interviewees, which covers:
- Learning about why your brain lets you down when you need it most.
- Reduce general anxiety.
- Give your CV an overhall if necessary.
- Have you done your homework?
- Get the right image.
- scramble memories of past failures.
- Get used to interview situations.
If you are coming up for an interview, don't leave it too late, many people think one session will be enough, but it's much more effective if you can do at least 4 or 5 sessions, so if you know you're going to have the interview on a particular date, make sure you book sooner than later, and make sure you get the job of your dreams.